BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Inside the Project - Biscuit ROUGE #1

Inside the Project is a new segment on the blog where we ask a group under Totally Up! Project a question and members of the group answer it. Our third group with Inside the Project is Biscuit ROUGE, another subgroup under J-unior SWEET. 3 members were asked the question:

Q: You're two hours late! But if you apologize in a cute way, I'll forgive you!

Below is the members' responses when confronted with this question starting with Biscuit ROUGE Sub-Leader Logan. It is pretty short and to the point.


"Ahaha~ Sorry! ^-^"


If I'm two hours late, I usually have a good reason - either I was held up unwillingly (traffic, fights, car broke down, et cetera) or I got lost.

Here are ones that I've actually used for lateness. All these were true reasons why I was late.

"I'm sorry I'm late. I accidentally ended up in __________." Usually the place referenced in ________ is in either in the wrong direction or in the wrong county. Since I'm five feet tall and look half my age, it's funny/cute for the listener.

"I'm sorry I'm late. I got into a fight." I came in the classroom 30 minutes late. My hair was ruffled and my expression could be described as @@ or "out of it". Some people thought it was cute. Even though I did get into a (serious) verbal fight before class, many people thought I got into a physical fight, so they also thought it was funny.



I'm so so sorry! If you forgive me I'll be your best friend~ ....I love you?

-Purply

0 comments: