BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Releases of the Week : 8/22 - 8/28

Hello! In case you didn't know already (XD) ~ It's Katie! I'm back with more releases! Yay!

Lets kick it off with yet more spectacular concert releases from Totally Up! Project Summer Concert 2010 ~Ready, Set, Scramble!~ (and yes I'm running out of cool adjectives ;___; Sorry for the redundancy that will most likely follow).

8/22/10
Namida no Taiyou - Umbrella

Katie, Hinaki, and Yumiko are original members of Namida no Taiyou, with Ameimi and Serenyty joining in! Not going to lie, everytime I hear this song I crave oreos because of the "naka no OREO" part XD <3 Love you Tsunku. Hinaki mixed this with her awesome skills.

8/23/10
Kawaii-Sono - Bravo☆Bravo

(Sidenote- Yay for ☆ in titles!) This is mixed by Hinaki as well. A cute-punk song with star vocals from Molly (queen of cuteness), Hinaki (queen of awesomeness) and Ameimi (queen of happiness).

8/24/10
Kawaii-Sono - Renai Rider

Another Hinaki mix! Stars the previous cast of Kawaii-Sono with Hinaki, Ameimi and Molly. I hate this song with a burning passion, but...I must say that I do enjoy this dub very much. In fact, I would buy this if it was a single (and conveniently located in a nearby music shop, not Japan unlike all H!P singles). :D <3

Time for a short break from concert songs to hear Soloist Aly's third single title track!

8/27/10
Aly - Haru no Arashi

Aly. PWNS. Mano Erina. I mean, no offense Mano fans. She's pretty. But she cannot compare to Aly's vocals at all. Aly absolutely owns this. It's beautiful. I have it on my iPod. -stalker- Mixed by the all-wonderful mixer Michelle!

And to finish it all off, a final concert clip from Totally Up! Project Summer Concert 2010 ~Ready, Set, Scramble!~
8/28/10
Totally! Up Project - BE ALL RIGHT!

Another weird Tsunku song I think. But it is pwned with awesome blending power from Serenyty, Logan, Hayashi Ame, suki-chan, Reirae, Menami, Hanna, Purply, Michi, Asuka and Rika Chihara. This song is mixed by suki-chan.

This is Katie saying ja ne!
-Katie

0 comments: