BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 20, 2010

Inside the Project - Twilight Legend #1

Inside the Project is a new segment on the blog where we ask a group under Totally Up! Project a question and members of the group answer it. Our fifth group with Inside the Project is Twilight Legend, the group that basically founded Totally Up! Project. 8 members were asked the question:

Q: The festival season is starting. What kind of food will you eat at the food stalls?

Below is the members' responses when confronted with this question. Only gen 2 did not answer this question.


Cotton candy~ XD


I always see Indian Fried Bread at carnivals and festivals. That stuff is always warm and makes me feel happy. Yum, crunchy!


A little bit of this and a little bit of that- everything my hands and pockets can handle!!! (-▽-)b


Yakisoba! With lots of meat and cabbage =D!


CANDY FLOSS


I loooove Ice Cream! So much! But I also like fresh squeezed lemonade stands! There is so much to choose from and now I'm just thinking of food XDDD


Cotton candy...or ice cream! Whatever floats my boat~ :3


Aisu kuriiiiimuuuuu.~ It has the taste of summer. ^__^

-Purply

0 comments: