BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Urban Promise - Love Message (Review)

Hey Guys, this is Angeru (Leader of Urban Promise and J-unior SWEET Sub-Leader) here with a review of my groups version of Love Message.

As the Leader, I think this is one of the best songs we have done ever as a group. But In my opinion, I keep listening to this version than the original XD

This is the debut single with Yuki (or I shall call her, Garble-chan from now on XD). She rocked this song to the ground and she makes a really fine addition to the group.

The group parts and the solo's we're superb <3>

Doesn't anyone get the feeling when you listen to dubs that your in, you get goosebumps all of a sudden and that feeling got to me when I listened to this on YouTube.

Our next single will be a C-ute single, so Stay tuned until then.


-Angelfirebabe

0 comments: