BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Inside the Project - Sparkle Society #1

Inside the Project is a new segment on the blog where we ask a group under Totally Up! Project a question and members of the group answer it. Our first group with Inside the Project is Sparkle Society, a subgroup under J-unior SWEET. 4 members were asked the question:

Q: Imagine you're alone in an elevator when it suddenly stops, the lights go down, and you're left in darkness. What would you do?

Below is the members' responses when confronted with this question starting with Fearless Leader Eva.


Freeze for about five seconds out of pure fear [screaming is a maybe xD] then crouch down into a ball and close my eyes, attempting to convince myself that the pitch darkness was caused by my closed eyes and not a freak technological failure. ;__;

Give me a minute and I'd probably start talking to myself too. xD;;



I would probably freeze for a while, thinking all sorts of weird things what would happen next, than probably call my dad or mum and press the alarm bell and squat at a corner waiting for help.


Hyperventilate and cry. Yep. I don't like elevators as it is xD This would also be accurate if I wasn't alone. I would like DIE minus the dying part, you know?


Turn on my cell phone and call for help!! XD Then I will turn my ipod on and watch music videos until help comes!! I don't get scared that easily XD

-Purply

0 comments: