BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Inside the Project - Twilight Legend #2

Four Twilight Legend members have catch phrases or most of them do anyway.

Q: What is your catch-phrase? In my case, it's "the serious handsome guy."

Below is the members' responses when confronted with this question.


That's cool. I use that as a response when I tune out of a conversation especially if I am daydreaming. Or Really! That's a popular one of mine.


My catch phrase is "You love me really" or "You love me anyway." I dunno, but I say it when I've teased someone or made a bad joke and they groan and call me annoying and I reply with this. >< Yes, I'm a big kid but it's fun. ^ ^


I'm kinda confused about the question. Why is "the serious handsome guy" a catch-phrase? Or am I just retarded...LOL


My catch phrase is...
"It's Happiness" is usually the response to some question that I really don't feel like answering. Like, what's for lunch? Happiness. Why are we going downtown? It's Happiness.


-Purply

0 comments: