BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 17, 2010

Inside the Project - Scout #2

Scout members are asked the question:

Q: Which member do you think is the most mature?

Below is the members' interactions with one another about this question.


I think I can be mature, it depends on the situation. If a friend needs me, I'm the most mature person you'll find, but otherwise I've got the maturity of a six year old. But I agree with Mariko.....Corsica seems quite mature....but that might be because she has Yoshizawa Hitomi as her banner and I always take her for being a very mature member of Morning Musume, although I love her. :P


Hrmm...I'd agree with everyone and say Corisca.


Corsica seems very mature and professional. :3


Um...Corsica is the oldest, I think? Logic would say her, but without having more interaction with fellow members, it's hard to judge...^^;

-Purply

0 comments: