BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 19, 2010

Inside the Project - Sparkle Society #2

Inside the Project is a segment where we ask members from Totally Up! Project questions and they answer them. It gives others more insight into the fun natures of our members. Sparkle Society returns to be questioned with their new official member BanryuSaint in tow. BanryuSaint is a recent graduate of the ex-J-unior SWEET subgroup, Biscuit ROUGE, and is excited to be joining the lineup of Sparkle Society. 4 members, including Leader Eva, were asked this question:

Q: If you become lonely, what do you do to remedy the situation?

Below is their responses.


Sing! what else? :3


Probably sleep or eat ;P


Hmm... I would probably either turn on some music and start dancing like some crazy person XD , watch anime, get creative like draw or photoshop etc, read either magazines or books, watch some TV, play games or sleep it off! I don't usually ask anyone for I'm afraid I would disturb them >_<


Hm..I would probably see if one of my friends would want to talk or hang out..If not, I would entertain myself by talking to my cat or listen to music and sing along with it~

-Purply

0 comments: