BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 5, 2010

Inside the Project - Biscuit ROUGE #2

Inside the Project is a segment where we ask members from Totally Up! Project questions and they answer them. It gives others more insight into the fun natures of our members. Biscuit ROUGE gets a special edition on Inside the Project due to their recent graduation as a group within Totally Up! Project. They will have three releases before they officially disband. 5 members were able to answer the question:

Q: Is there anything you would like to ask the other members, but you can't, and it bothers you?

Below is the members' responses when asked this question starting with Leader Corsica.


It's really hard for me to ask for extensions when my recording time is interrupted by my abusive mother.

My mother screams every day - it's just a question of when. And sadly, she's more likely to scream at/about me than when I'm not at home. If she screams during my recording time, there's no way I can record lines without the computer picking up the screaming.

I don't lie about it though; I just ask for an extension. But I feel really awful because I had booked time for me to record in my busy schedule, and now I'm letting everyone down because there is no way to sing without the mic picking up her screaming.

Honestly, I had to think hard about my answer. This group as a whole has been good with addressing dubbing-related issues directly.



I agree with Hikki-chan!~ I think everyone in this group is open!~ Although I think I would feel a little weird asking personal-ish kinds of questions XD


I agree with everyone else. I think are really open to one another and for myself personal I know I can come to anyone if something comes up.


Nahh~ I feel that everyone is pretty open in this group. So I feel like I can ask them anything <33 Well....anything that is appropriate and relevant to this group! > w <

-Purply

0 comments: