BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Inside the Project - Star!U #1

Inside the Project is a segment where we ask members from Totally Up! Project questions and they answer them. It gives others more insight into the fun natures of our members. Our seventh group with Inside the Project is Star!U, our first Korean girl group taking off in 2009. Most of the original members members were asked the question:

Q: There's a little boy standing in the middle of a road, crying. How would you handle this situation?

Below is the members' responses when asked this question. Almost all original members were able to answer this question.


First, get him out of the middle of the dangerous road where cars might hit him ! D:


That scene looks like an horror movie scene seriously èOé
But anyways, forgetting about my always-making-up-something mind, I'd ask him what's wrong, like Katie and I'd call the police to help him :3



I would ask him what's wrong, drop everything I was doing (even if I was in a hurry) and help the poor child. ;___; <3


Hmm.. For me... I will ask.."Why are you crying?" "Where's your parents?".. I will buy water for him and send him to his house.. or to the police station if he doesn't know where his house is.

-Purply

1 comments:

Katie said...

Yayyy! My siggies *___* <3